Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The things that I describe is...my mobile phone

The things that I describe is...my mobile phone. Since I was a incoming high school senior, my mother who gave me a gift as part of my success in school until I entered college after 5 years (since year 2005.)
One day, I met Darwin Mina (a.k.a., Erwin Sace) when I go home early after the tardy-first day of school. And finally, I go home safe. Before our end of the day I met him to my Mother, a Father, my Sister and a Brother to officially my boyfriend.
Sometimes, I'm act like a spoiled-brat to my parents when I went to my boyfriend's house and he meet me to his family. And one night, I wanted to me to sleep-over with his house but NOT now! Why? Because my family who worried to me instead, on what happen to me, I'm late to go home but I'm lied. There's not just a Love Story for me like "Romeo and Juliet," "Twilight's" Edward and Bella or Miley and Liam of "The Last Song" movie because to communicate him thru calls and text message.
Anyway, I spend my own money (from my excess baon) to buy my own mobile phone but, brand new and too many features than my previous present phone before I celebrate my 24th birthday on August 02, this year and my first birthday with him.

More hugs and kisses (X.O.X.O.)
-Gina Cyrus : )

No comments:

Post a Comment