Saturday, March 17, 2012

Friendship never ENDS



To my dearest friend­ Ronald (Lahorra),

After 4 years of being closeness since I was new in your world, too many words starts with first, from first frustrations after quitting the chorale, first kulitan when I tickled and up to the last-minute of first thing  that I enjoyed with you.
And even though I ebb with you, I finish first my obligation that there still rely before my one final year in college without follow more interfering problems and I promise you to focus myself seriously and do my best for my goals and dreams in this reality.

“When I smile inside my heart, I feel so free
All the fears and doubts they turn into belief
I feel right, we’ll make it right.
We’re gonna dream us on our way in a world where we’re not meant to stay
Together we can make it”
Nadine Beiler’s “The secret is love

Most of ALL, I really, really thankful to you to spend my time for making good friendship until forevermore and so it alone to do my best as my achievement.
P.S.
Friendship never ENDS.

More hugs and kisses,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment