Monday, July 02, 2012

Senior Year

Our Bulletin Board, Yipee!

Open-forum with the teacher

After class-lunch meal

What are the next class?
Senior year is never EASY before graduating college is a tough challenges ever made. Not just a child's play but for a serious part of their own decisions for a chosen careers and different fields. This time, will be ready now to step-up in our "real world" and will remain a good memories ended in March 2013.

Emotional Goodbyes.
I'm thankful for My best of whole-class friends that I met since my (suppose-to-be) batchmates who just graduated now this past March, at least I gave my best to support my best of friend guy (Ronald Lahorra) who give me all-smile from beginning to the last time.
But for now, I try to do y best of luck for focusing my studies, challenges and great expectations as a successful college students and I never neglect my opportunities to not include my failures, and most of all, never give-up and never to quit my dreams into reality at it's finest.



No comments:

Post a Comment