Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Stormed, Heavy Rains with No Name

My Dad who took-out the flood it flows (the view looks like "infinity pool.")
 Oh, no! My morning class was cancelled due to the huge heavy rains with floods outside the road subdivision and I don't need to play in the rain with matching huge thunderstorm lights. When I wake up early (even I feel sleepy) I took-up now the alertness by entering the flood inside of My house. It's better to be alert full just in case of emergency and I know the do's and don'ts during the natural disaster.

Can you guess this Name of a storm? Here are the names:
1. Terence
2. Rango (not my dog's name)
3. Jestem (Polish: Present/ Abbreviation: "Yes - tehm")
4. Perci (or)
5. Sachie (sounds like Japanese name)

I'm not just expert to be a meteorologist, but instead, I know the best-taste up to straight-to-the-point in a world of information that I get in the news on TV, internet or newspapers.
But seriously, it's a natural flood inside of a subdivision that unsuccessfully entered inside My house. I wish you to all to be stay safe at home and take care to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment