Friday, September 28, 2012

My Favorite (Viral) Songs - by decade



Here are my list of my favorite (viral) song of the following:

1. 2012
    "Gangnam Style" by Psy*
    "Call me maybe" by Carlie Rae Jepsen
    "Woki mit deim popo (Shake my Booty)" by Trackshittaz
2.  2011
     "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction*
     "Party rock anthem" by LMFAO
     "Born this way" by Lady GaGa
     "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry
     "Lipstick" by JedWard*
3. 2010
     "Wala" by Kamikazee
4. 2009
    "One Time" by Justin Bieber
    "Nobody" by Wonder Girls
5. 2008
    "Always be my baby" by David Cook
6. 2006
    "Doo Bidoo" by Kamikazee
7. 2004
    "Andes muerta que secilla (I rather to be dead, than thin)" by Maria Isabel*
8. 2000
    "Don't say you love me" by M2M
    "All the small things" by Blink 182
9.  1999
    "I want it thay way" by Backstreet boys
    "Baby, one more time" by Britney Spears
     1997
     "Crush on you" by Aaron Carter
10.1995
     "Get down (you're the one for me)" by Backstreet Boys
     "Sinaktan mo ang puso ko" by Michael V.

 *photograph clips

No comments:

Post a Comment