Friday, January 04, 2013

Futuristic Artwork for 2013

2013 is my new year of my life-changing experiments creativity and lots of work of art. I grew-up with my architecture-like Dad to work my signature-design of my dream house and up to my upgraded dress and DIY* fashions and designs.

This is perfect for my catchy creations not too MUCH worst, but for my best-look Fresh, hot, and fearless.

Our 2014 Family "Dream" House

After hitting up with a natural disasters like Ondoy and Habagat, our version of my dream house especially-designed for the Navarra Residence. With a features of:
  • 2-storey floor
  • Rooftop with mini pool
  • Open Garage
  • 2nd-floored Balcony
  • Open-spaced backyard
  • (and) mini Beach-Volleybal court at the left side
The 2015 Architecture's Dream House for my beloved Late Grandparents   



          


When my Grandparents died in 2003 (Grandmother) and in 2008 (Grandfather,) and my Uncle and Grandfather of my late Grandmother's side is remain living in Bicol, I tried to decided to design my dream ancestral house as a vacation house (for every May and November) and it features:
  • 2-floored
  • 3 Bedroom
  • A balcony
  • Built-in mini-garden
  • A Grotto 
  • Mini-infinity pool
  • (and) Gazebo

Aunt's Little Golden Dress upgrade into "Ballerina" dress
(And) lastly, my dress is final (for my College Graduation) but also, I personally designed as a Ballerina Princess-inspired with:
  • Convertable Straps
  • Chiffon-layered both sides
  • (and) 5 1/2" below the knee skirt

*Do It Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment