Wednesday, January 01, 2014

First of 2014

My polka-dot dress for the #NewYear
Thanks for the treat: Total Girl 2014 slumbook; Candy style guide2
2013 is the year of goodness and challenges through the life of fullest. We missed our negative vibe from a previous lives of the year, we move forward for a new challenges in the reality right from the start.

What's on my list of my resolution this year?
1. To earn my money (right now!)
2. To got my NEW job
3. To monitor my wellness
4. NEVER do a wrong things gone bad (bye-bye, wrecking ball) and
5. NEVER do over-spending my fortune for nothing (important things FIRST, play later.)


From the sacrifices in the school foundation celebration, graduation in college, wedding season (one of the family's special occasion) to first job-applicants to new revive and new chapter as the real world (of Mine.)
What's next, after 2014? Find out next year.

My blog diary starts NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment