Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Postcard of the month: August

 

"Knowing what's right doesn't mean much unless you do what's right."

-Theodore Roosevelt

MEANING:
Bashers beware! Bullies never win the wrong path. Once you bully from the start, you hurt someone. My personal experience is to have a toy of the fake Barbie doll and destroy it by my (envy) classmate after blaming me to stole her own Barbie's from her house and I said, 'it's my own and I came from my home, and NOT yours!' Because of this charges, She abuse my authority by being popular girl in school until transfer to public school to gone-wild and I'm not able to go-back to private school instead (due to financial problems.) 

LESSONS LEARNED:
1. Don't be envy to others
2. Learn how to be-friend, not a foe
3. Don't take-charge or to judge a person with or without proof-of-evidence
4. Never be heard anyone who against you (once you heard them, they tried to ashame you)
5. Ask your parents or guardians for consultation or guidelines when you are victim of bullying (physical, emotional  or online) or rush it to the counselling for complete guidance 
6. You must act now and went to the guidance center for a conplain against you (and to reduce your own risk) {and} 7. Once the mean boys or girls felt guilty after his/her mistake, please forgive them for a second chance and do not revenge them.

#NoToBullyingPH

No comments:

Post a Comment