Thursday, December 06, 2012

Red Heels

With my Red Heels

Day wear

Night wear
  • Black coat
  • Silver-Greyed dress
  • Barbie Sling bag
  • Red Heels
  • Interchangeable Heart earrings and necklace
  • (and) Candy 2012 edition Charmbracelet 
On a one sunny morning of Thursday, today is special day for the part of OLOPS College's English Month Celebration. Today is the last day of the month (November 29 now moved today) and the program is all set at the gymnasium earlier at 8:00am.
Before the program start, I have my fashion statement related to this event (I'm one of the officers: in corporate, and the members is the Organization uniform attire) which mean my day to night wear. One for the school events and one for the victory party at night using my little red heels (it was now, 5 years old.)

No comments:

Post a Comment