Saturday, April 06, 2013

My Graduation: before, during and after

Alyssa Ashley Fizzy Blue eau de cologne, Gold purse and Black snake-skin heels
Academic Cap
Celina jewelry set (Necklace, bracelet & earrings) and 10k gold ring
Little Golden Brown dress and Gold purse




05 April, 2013
To my dearest Mom and Dad

Its been my 18 years in studies, this is my TRUE journey for life. How many friends that I meet by batch or even my classmates per each classroom subject (including My undergraduate friends.) From following the homeroom rules to the breaking dawn. How many problems do I solve it and many disapproval issue against me from us from my strengthens to weaknesses.

This time, I breaking up the ice of life to thankful to my proud parents, relatives, friends and also my late-grand parents. Sky is the limit to reach for a star, (Kim Lian said - from “Break the ice”) is a way of time to share some secrets and a time to comfort which means a shoulder to cry on.

Left, right, a little-bit of ups and downs that I said “the secret is love.”

Thank you for having Me a 18-year journey from pre-school to college to learn my studies and most of all,… NO FAILURES INCLUDED.

-Gina

PS
Good luck to my (all) successors in college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment