Friday, July 12, 2013

The Suite life of Gina Cyrus















My life goes feeless of luxury (at once) just right before my sister wedding, I want to experience to accommodate and treat myself at the Luxent Hotel in Timog, Quezon City. Ratherly, I experience to feel at home in real time just like a suite life in the reality and treat myself.

When after I saw the comedy series, “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody” I just inspired from it especially in non-working holidays and special occasions too urgent (as usual.) Do not force yourself if you don’t have it too. I just missed a deal like do swimming in an infinity pool, to take a gym time and have a tasty treat in a buffet restaurant. So we do more next time as urgently occasions to gather for.

For more info, please visit: Luxent Hotel

Address 51 Timog Avenue,
South Triangle,
Quezon City, 1103
Philippines
Tel. No. : +63 (2) 922-8888
Fax No. : +63 (2) 411-3030
Email : sales@luxenthotel.com                                      


or log on to:
http://www.luxenthotel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment