Saturday, August 03, 2013

27: Young and loving it!

Ate, Thank you to my simple and meaningful birthday presents!
Girl, do not look like 27. Yesterday, I celebrate my big day for my new beginnings will never give-up in no time. I swear, its true. Many challenges do exceptional nothingness, heart-bound and do more decision what I do for and live [more] life to the fullest.
Do not cry for your big sacrifice it, you may able to accept challenges to live for,... and to success for. Just For The Win!
First of them, many gifts and flowers that I accept my lovely presents every birthday gifts too big, or too small (that I include for) and now, I share all those presents and blessing to my friends, family, relatives and others as my post 18th birthday debut. And this time, more wishes, more blessings and more wealth to accept those memorable remark,... for life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment