Thursday, August 01, 2013

Some things DO embarrasing: College Life


"At the school journalist's educational tour of a broadsheet newspaper, my advisory teacher, colleague members and I were experiencing a simple tour of a newspaper publishing house to learn more on a printing press. 
But one time, a tour guide caught me a huge cellphone ringing that annoys Me by receiving a message and "Angry Birds" was a ringtone, and the effect is, I forgot to switch-off or taking a silent mode while on the tour.
I urgently to switch-off my cellphone next time just in case and to prevent annoying sound."


"In a Principles of Teaching class just right after opening of 2nd semester and my returning student, my College professor who able to start now a class discussion that it was a cellphone message with a loud ringtone, “Ang tsismosa naming kapitbahay” (My gossipers’ neighbor, that was voice-like Doraemon) then my colleagues in the class too laugh. Lesson learned: never too loud or never to use your cellphone, keep into silent mode when in your class."

-Gina Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment