Monday, September 09, 2013

Bad Behaviour (with style!)

Me & Charice

#Beyourself (1)
#BeYourself (2)
Look-up, anyone?
When the rush hour starts...
 
#BeYourself temp. tattoo on my upper chest

Call me, maybe?!

Sittin' on a old jeep (too, silly)

"I wanna go..."

Autumn season begins...

In this Jedward song, My inspiration that was cool and comfy scene with my "Be Yourself" temporary tattoo on my upper chest represents do it for more what you are instead of being misunderstanding indeed.
No more trouble includes Me, try to put more in style.
"...and now, I return now my favor, in style."

After Carrie Fisher, who's next for celeb (style) inspiration? Maybe surprise.

THE LOOK:
  • Ruffled Tank top
  • Belt
  • Barbie Slingbag w/ bag charms
  • Skort
  • (and) Vans slip-ons

No comments:

Post a Comment