Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Was Ondoy! (4 years ago)

Flood scene in Pasig or Cainta
The aftermath of Ondoy: many lives loss their property and relatives due to typhoon
I was Ondoy (wayback september 26, 2009) since I have a plan now to go-outing for Christian outreach camp suppose to be that was postponed due to typhoon. But instead, we able to stay-first at home to fix their household shores urgently. Except for one thing, I lost everything (except my Sister's nursing books, too expensive) such as collectable CD's, magazines, etc. (cost entirely thousands of Pesos total damage) and I hate that kid who able to ruin me by crying-out-loud for help (such a epal lagi-factor) on unsurvivable pictures, documents, diplomas and negative film do more memorable than a huge disaster. Just the nick of time, my aunt and her children and I (except my mom and dad to take-care of our house) evacuate at my laundry area's roof to waiting to stop the flood.
In the end, too many floody of mud inside my house, all things too messy and lots of dirty water. Thank-God, we'll survive a natural-type of force of nature and lesson-learned: never too messy a bag of garbage undispose properly and that's why, Iwas Ondoy!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment