Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Into the Wrecking Ball



Can you imagine your life after you saw Miley Cyrus’ song and her music video too controversial? That’s why; your life is just like a wrecking when you feel disappointed on love, career, attitude problems, etc. Number one real-life problem is your love life when you frustrate of it including third parties, being busted to your dream love interest and cheating (when you caught your boy or girlfriend’s other lover.)

ATTITUDE PROBLEM VS. RENIE OLDELMO-CARLOS JURAO BREAK-UP
I just remember the co-incidents c/o* Mr. Joseph Boyles that one time to make me a friend (when I was newcomer to other school for college) to meet and recommend to Me, Mr. Jurao who formerly known as single guy without a girlfriend and Boyles who try to flirt him.  But one day after, here comes Renie (Oldelmo) who try to blame Me on what happen to Him and she try to find me a shame-factor in-front of my ex-Computer Science friends that was “Carlos is taken [on his status,] not single” and she shuts me, “…and I’m NOT in school but I’m absent when I saw on what happen to my boyfriend!” That’s why, I feel so sad, fear and really embarrassing for my first-timer.

Before I get mad on her freak makin’ attitude against Oldelmo, I hate her ghetto, she’s bungangera, echosera, bad a** one after she forgot to do her apology to Me, She broke-up to Carlos after a one (1) or two in a half (2 ½) years in relationship, Renie’s last joke to me is, “Oh, Gina… I know that Carlos who likes you.” And I complaint, “It’s that a fool when he don’t like me because He’s choosy one to other girls except me?” 

After a break-up, I’m in under a** protest against two ex-lovers (now one of them, getting married to other guy while the other one is in relationsh*t to other girl just right, after not picking me) because I wanted to blame Mr. Boy, useless (Boyles) for their issue and I mentioned, “Call now to your friend,… and went to Japan and hit you by a tsunami there!

 #MILF (to Renie); #NoToBullying (to Boyles) 

UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS
I have too many frustrations in my life, first I want graduated now in college suppose-to-be batch 2012 but my Mom who try to force me to stop studying (because of my four [4] remaining back-subjects supposedly take by a summer class-to-be) to reacts no money for tuition then, I cry on it for mercy. I decided supposedly to quit my studying college because of this reason before my incoming senior year, f***ing seriously.

Lastly, I’m a frustrated bride’s maid on my sister’s best friend’s wedding in 2005 (eight [8] years ago.) My expection is to picking me one of Her bride’s maid to her wedding but in the reality is I’m NOT picking Her (Aileen Liquigan-Castañeda) for my Confirmation’s ninang when she’s not part of my relatives then, she rejected Me as her bride’s maid to her wedding because of my mom’s reason to have many relatives too hard to picking off for her entourage. So now, I never dreaming-of being a bride’s maid or maid of honor after my brother-in-law picking Me to my sister’s wedding that I wanted to deny for and I die-pretty for my f***ing dreams come true but, insane. You just saw my College graduation photo how look like not real me (what I deny for.)

MORAL LESSONS
Never judge a person by their status (i.e., He’s/she’s single, taken, etc.)
(You) never react any negative response against judgmental issues like, sibling rival issues
Keep calm-down and count ten-times of breath easily.

*care of
relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment