Sunday, July 03, 2011

Renie's Poem

The date was unknown.
One time, a guy for a friend who recommend me for this single person wanted to be friendly.
One day, there was good timing by caught in the restrooms with or without research about his updated status.
Oh no, He's taken!
Next day, I have a group of conversation when there was a girlfriend of a guy and she shouted me in front of my girl friends on what happen to him until she had a rid of temper without giving me sincerity is equivalent of shame.
On the next day, He told me what happen. There is no situation to flirt him causing jealous and it's not My fault to flirt him.
I never accept of say "sorry" to blaming "that's all?"
One thing I say "Her ass is blind."
I seriously NOT for joking but, is serious incidents.
I'm not a newcomer for handle a new issue of campus,
for not purposely damning-good.

No comments:

Post a Comment