Wednesday, July 06, 2011

This Educ-preschool classmate who scolded me in front of my group-mates!

How does it feel for making friends when I was knew? Yes, I’m here for making the beginning for the things I’d disappoint for my brand-new beginning for it. I’m NOT here to find a cute guy when I don’t have a plan. Seriously, not making a ruinous kind but, for the good-group of friends in one group.

One day, Joseph Boyles who treated me to have-time for chat even free time. Does not make me a ruin at the time.

He ask me to recommend me for this guy namely, Carlos for having a good guy for me? ‘I’m not sooo sure for him, whether he’s taken or not?’ I’m not sure for this before I check his status via Facebook instead, and I’m sure to me him by next day.

At the time of moment, Joseph who made me a game for by an ambush to the comfort room. One thing I thinking of, “Renie's accusation might have bad happened to her boyfriend is a slack!” I don’t know why I do this flirt? Why? Not just for play for there may be mad at me when I have nothing there!

By the next next day, we have a sweet conversation with my group mates and one time, Renie was touched and a look, core of madness and insulted me in front of my group mates and I shock to shutted me,… "What you did to my boyfriend? Everything I do, absent something bad happened to my Carlos!"

Scared me, the accusations to me that I made to her boyfriend is womanizer. For beauty and not good for him to quarrel with her with presence of mind and beauty. Than just, I suspiciously to be rebel to her. DAMN!

When Joseph asked me what happen, “She shutted me and suddenly in front of the group mates because of her slack in her Carlos is a ‘pimp’ this means, and I do not do him why I was angry when I do not have arrears with Renie.”

And I added, I never search for His status for makes me fool. Renie who never say “sorry” to me and why do you force him, his tendency to her ass suddenly concerned me for being arrogant? I kindly man, why I have silly me to shame? No way! Andrew E. saids, “If you kill my dog, I will kill your cat.” After that, suddenly became nice to me was Renie after the incidents. I don’t need a life-insurance for this patience instead. I inspire her to having “piece of shit!” You shitting me, what the looser!

And even with her husband, Renie, let her return to her womanizer Carlos to teach a lesson in a major-major way.
I'm not deads-to-deads but don't kiss to Carlos Jurao!
Renie, watch your term against the person who not ruin you.
You never do this again to the other people who never insist you forsake of your womanizer-friend!
She inspires me to this BITCH masterpiece!

What do I learn to this story?

I check first for this person if He or She updated their status (e.g., single, in relationship, married, etc.)

Look first if someone is good to you or not carefully before you judge him

And lastly, never judge a person by its cover; and it said to a song, “I grow a child,

You smell like you as you smell like the smell of your mother” – from the song “Dear Kuya” by Psycho Rap.

2 comments: