Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ten days I beat the MEANies on me

Day 1:
These my BITCHY High School-friend
who forgetting me for a party of my classmate, and

Day 2:
My super-hated crush
who exchange me for his BITCHY wife
from [other] high-school from hell!
("I never forget you, Bitch!")

Day 3:
These Mean guy to recommend me for a scandalous
'womanizer' were his girlfriend mads Me for the unknown.
(Damn, I'm s-i-c-k!)

Day 4:
I missed now a drinking party
because of the STRONG alcoholic beer
(Goodbye, tequilas!)

Day 5:
100 percent,
I'm NOT Querida for my high-school friend
100% of pressure on me
(My gay-friend is a love burglar!)

Day 6:
I feel MAD to missed
my three-days of school because,...
I'm sick.

Day 7:
I confess myself
on wearing my super,
red-hot lipstick and,

Day 8:
I confess myself
from being a shopaholic except
my classmates' luxury
(Goodbye, WANTS! Hello, NEEDS!)

Day 9:
I rather to face the TRUTH on this missing person what I say,
"She's dead" in my society.

Day 10:
How much I Horror ably
did my manage on time and day to thickest I mad.
(What if, I cannot graduated from everything,
How much you DAMNin' on Me?
You want?,,,,
Get it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment