Monday, January 16, 2012

Back-2-back Celebration!

 Anticipated Mass @ Ampid 2 Chapel

 With my Mom and Sis-Cousin

 Carousel floats

 "I feel waiting for this before the mass."

Various  Sto. Niños in different costumes

Pit Señor! It’s a celebration for our beloved saint in every family’s home. Every 3rd Sunday of January, we celebrate the feast of Sto. Niño in various cities and provinces after the feast of Black Nazarene.
 
 My Sis and Bro-in-law

 After-pageant night.

 with My Mom at the Red Carpet.

 Last-minute of capturing the Pageant!

The reigning Mrs. Parochial Pageant 2012!

My Mom, Sis and I to watch Mrs. Parochial Pageant 2012 was held in Modesta chapel last January 13. We witness the beauty and elegance and a pageant with a purpose (with Q&A’s in the last part before the coronation night.)

“Fiestas, it’s more fun in the Philippines!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment