Friday, January 06, 2012

My Artwork 2012

My agenda is to show my Inner Artist,... in style!

My [proposed] College Uniform in the future:

Style #1
Blue-ribbon Scarf Blouse w/ A-shaped Skirt.

Style #2
Long-sleeved Collar Blouse w/ Blue scarf, cravar or necktie;
perfectly partner with White Cardigan with Blue-Lining
& A-shaped skirt with 2-slitch at the right-side.

Style#3
Yellow-collar Blouse with Blue-lined pockets and hand-sleeves;
w/ Blue scarf.
Blue Pencil-skirt w/ 2-fronted slits bellow right-side.

Style#4
"Harvard-Inspired" Unisex Suit.
Upper Suit: White long-sleeved collar Blouse,
A Jacket suit (not to much thickness of a cloth even in
the Tropical Country.)
and a pair of yellow necktie (Boys) or cravat (Girls.)
Boys: Blue slacks or trousers
Girls: 3-inch A-shaped skirt with bellow the knee.

My other style:
Nail art

Cracking-type nail polish in Amethyst (on the 2nd coating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment