Friday, January 20, 2012

My letter of mistake (sequel from "my life turns sucked by sir henry")

Dear Mom,
It's a great day for me for My goodness. Sometimes, I cannot avoid from impulsiveness and what can I do for nothing? Sometime, too mean (and I'm not a Mean girl) for the things must-envy to other kids they have without mine. It's this something wrong? Can I'm not follow her rules due to violation? And who is the mean or the good?
Instead, I feel spoiler than other kids to rebel for, while I is ruin my meal must never finished during dinner. While my brother feels mad for the unknown incidence and it's not, it's an accident.
Since the bedtime, I know my mistake what I did and what I learn, then my Mom who heals me and sincere me after the incidence. She sincere me and she say 'sorry' to me for unmanageable issues. and for my last chance, I sincere my problems to pay-respect under my full recovery from tension. Today, I said 'sorry' for them for never did it my mistake again.
Thank you and I love you.

-Gina 

No comments:

Post a Comment