Thursday, January 19, 2012

My LIFE turns SUCKED by sir Henry

"I just banned Him (in my heart-broken part of the class!)"

 
What will I learn my mistakes from him when I was 14? I was 14 after what happen to me from good grades from the first quarter to the weakest part of second to the last quarter (nor because of Him.) Henry Sumagaysay is a sports instructor to the Elementary varsity team to teach the players; after that, He disguise as a class student in V-3 and my blink of an eye, he forced me as a Henry’s girlfriend. I was very young to shocked for and my other (asset) classmate to cheer on me or He calling me “Momma” or “Mommy.

He forcing me to use the other short-cut with my classmate to kissed me after the class dismissal, then He requests me and my girl-classmate to throw some trash from the classroom to the backroom and instead, he kissed me again (until my last incident.) Romalyn (Perante) who witness my serious incident and she so silly on NOT rescue me and instead, she make me some “kilig.”

(And) Gerly (Barsanas) who shouted me my issue about is and she said,
“Gina had a NEW crush!,….. Sir Henry2x!”
What the silly piece of me! After that, I feel mad to Him because, He has a wife and his children (It’s a SHAME!)

My lesson that I learn from His is never talk or never to harassed from Him and He never sought his Family status (on Facebook®) before do the other relationship to very young person (like ME) and to never affect my studies that ruin to me.

F*** You, Henry Sumagaysay!

PS
I just broke my silence and I’m in high recovery now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment