Thursday, April 05, 2012

ATTENTION: to all Facebook™ users and my followers and friends

Starting 30th of April, 2012, effectively no longer "active" my first account that was (via e-mail) ginacyrus_0223@yahoo.com or (i.e.,) facebook.com/ginacyruswaspretty  due to my untoward incidents does may cause of "Anger Management" (or A.M.) issue. To all that I hurts, sorry to the impulsiveness (for never do it again next time.)

Watch out for my newer and improver Me by making my brand-new Facebook™ account.

For comments and suggestions, please e-mail Me at ginacyrus0223@gmail.com or nvrrgnlyn@aol.com and "I like to hear from you."

P.S.,
Watch out also My (2nd) new twitter account (soon,) and also new (official) Facebook™ account: ginacyrus2011@hotmail.com.

-XXX-
Gina 

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment