Monday, April 02, 2012

My Confession

What do I learn my mistakes after I feel rebellious?

My confessions that was: I feel sad because we started from nothing when I was entering 4th grader. My reason is my classmate who let me see her situation when they suffered then, I decide to transfer to public schools (i.e., I'm not envy of her due to her attitude) as my my silly piece of decisions.
I don't like her attitude, she's so mean (just like her mother.) 
At the end of the school years in grade school as undergrads, she's so lucky to go-back to place to start while me is not, I feel jealousy and envy.

I was very young for in-love because of my rumored (not-so) classmate instead, he's sports instructor to his varsity team. He made ​​me a impolite and he kill my kindliness to not fulfill my dream to transfer me a higher-section class for my incoming 6th grader for kissing me and he scurrility me in a nothing way. I was angry because he made me epal from the bottom of my heart always.

I was angry because now she was the missing hint to friends and classmate-to-be when I was senior year in high school. And I was angry with him because I miss her (she's not my close, anymore!) and I ask her,
"Now you just why?" and she answer me, "Now, I just seen you and you became my classmate in elementary, before." and lastly, I shut her, "you fool!"

In my 26 years, I have a those of problems what I've got and I'm not yet ready to forgive them of dissatisfaction what I feel for and who I rebel for
I will not honoring to all that insult me in the wrong gossip against me, it's that your illusion and your problem, not my, it's yours! If you don't want me, you speak now!
And those who do not know how to apologize to me, they let it them NOW!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment